You are in
The 8th WBF 2017
- record number of 75,000 visitors, attracted by the rich offer of nearly 800 exhibitors from 32 countries: Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Belarus, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Hungary, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Macedonia, Germany, Peru, Poland, Puerto Rico, Russia, Romania, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, the United Kingdom and the United States; apart from Germany – the Guest of Honour of the 8th WBF – countries such as Russia, China, Hungary and France presented their offers at collective national stands.
- hosted more than 1000 writers, translators, illustrators, journalists, and representatives of the world of culture
- offered a rich program: 1500 events, including meetings with authors, debates, conferences, workshops, literature lessons, attractions for children, literary and art events, literary and industry-related awards, competitions and exhibitions
- attracted over 300 kindergartens and schools with the educational offer of the 8th WBF; on Thursday and Friday, the Fair visited by 9 000 kindergarten, elementary and secondary school students with teachers in organized groups
- as an important event for the industry – 1513 librarians and booksellers from all around Poland took advantage of the free entry to the Warsaw Book Fair on two days (Thursday and Friday)
- hosted 869 representatives from broadcasting stations, the press and web portals, as well as 605 bloggers