Join the 9th Warsaw Book Fair
17-20 May 2018, National Stadium in Warsaw
Advantages of the Warsaw Book Fair
- Competitive prices
- The majority of well-known Polish publishers, authors and literary agents
- An unconventional, highly attractive fair venue
- A diverse programme of accompanying events
- A big public – over 72,000 visitors (representatives of the industry and readers)
Why we are special
- The ability to create events with a strong business and commercial potential, well received among the media and the general public
- Many years of experience in organizing fairs combined with a deep understanding of the needs of the book market
The Warsaw Book Fair 2017 has beaten new records
- 800 exhibitors from 32 countries presented their offers
- Visitors met 1000 writers, translators, illustrators, journalists, and representatives of the world of culture from Poland and abroad.
- Over 1 500 events took place at the Fair: meetings with authors, debates, conferences, workshops, shows, performances and attractions for children.
- 75 000 visitors, including many representatives of the book industry and the media.
- The total surface area of the Fair - 23,500 square meters.