Join the 8th Warsaw Book Fair
18-21 May 2017, National Stadium in Warsaw
Advantages of the Warsaw Book Fair
- Competitive prices
- The majority of well-known Polish publishers, authors and literary agents
- An unconventional, highly attractive fair venue
- A diverse programme of accompanying events
- A big public – over 72,000 visitors (representatives of the industry and readers)
Why we are special
- The ability to create events with a strong business and commercial potential, well received among the media and the general public
- Many years of experience in organizing fairs combined with a deep understanding of the needs of the book market
The Warsaw Book Fair 2016 has beaten new records
- 815 exhibitors from 25 countries presented their offers
- Visitors met 1017 writers, translators, illustrators, journalists, and representatives of the world of culture from Poland and abroad.
- Over 1 500 events took place at the Fair: meetings with authors, debates, conferences, workshops, shows, performances and attractions for children.
- Over 70 000 visitors, including many representatives of the book industry and the media.
- The total surface area of the Fair increased from 20,000 to 23,500 square meters.